Why use Spartan Group Realty to represent you in the home selling process?
Experienced: We have years of real estate experience from new home builder sales to resale.
Connected: Full time agent in the local real estate community with a vast network of buyers and sellers.
Service with Results: Step-by-step assistance, helping you sell your property for the highest possible price and under the best terms.
Knowledgeable: Expert area knowledge. Local resident realtor.
The first time we meet, we will discuss what your selling objectives are. This is a good time to ask questions, and we will give you an idea of what to expect during the selling process. We will discuss preliminary ideas for pricing and house preparations. I will provide you with a complete Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) for your property.
HOME LISTING/MARKETING STAGE
Determine home requirements, geographic location, and price range
Communicate and understand expectations of all parties
Provide recommendations for repair (if any)
Define any other requirements
Determine marketing strategy (multiple options available)
Provide weekly updates
- Review offer (all terms)
- Research recent sold comparable properties
- Determine acceptance of offer or counter-offer
- Offer is accepted or negotiated to acceptable terms (within specified time, 1 day)
- Offer turns into contract
CONTRACT TO CLOSE STAGE
- Offer becomes ratified and is now a ‘Contract’
- Earnest Money Deposit is provided and deposited to Title company (upon acceptance of offer)
- Title company request seller contact and mortgage information (by Title company)
- Mortgage Application is completed (within 3-5 days) (by Buyer)
- Home Inspection is scheduled (within 7-15 days) (by SGR)
- Appraisal is ordered (by lender)
- Loan commitment received by lender (21-30 days)
- Title examination ordered (by Title Company)
- Title reviewed (by SGR and seller)
- Survey and Elevation Certificate (if required) is ordered (by Title Company)
- Home Owner’s Insurance is ordered (by buyer)
- Closing instructions are provided to lender (by SGR)
- Earnest Money Deposit is ordered for release (by SGR)
- Utilities are ordered for turn off day of closing (by seller)
- Final Walk Thru is scheduled (by buyer agent)
- Funds are wired to Title Company (by buyer)
- You are closed. Congratulations!
We are available for:
- Home Exemption filing for taxes and/or portability
- File no later than March 1 of following year
- Following January – Settlement statement for taxes (SGR will send to you)